• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • victoralbrt
    Private

• Jun 2008

Picture link help

Hi. My domain name is www.roliautosales.com and as you can obviously draw from the name, this is a website for my used car bussiness. Anyways, I was wondering what would be the best way to add my cars' pictures to each of my pages and make it so that when people click on each image a window with a larger version of the image appears and to the right, the information about the vehicle can be viewed. I'm not familiar with making a website so please tell me if this is possible and if it is, if you could please explain how, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks you
  • cathrn
    Second Lieutenant

• May 2008

Re: Picture link help

This is a good tutorial to start with. Watch all of them actually, it's the best place to start. Then try a sample page.

You can make a text box and put your copy next to the photo. How to do that is in the tutorials too. If you get stuck, ask a specific question in the forum for the problem you have. Good luck.
    All the best
    Catherine
    www.catherinebuchanan.com

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Hi victoralbrt,

The Lightbox is a good choice as you can use it for one photo of a car or a gallery of photos of one car you are selling [front, side, back, interior].

The original pic can be resized to a large thumbnail and text added seperately to describe the car at the bottom.

You can also use shape squares and rectangles on your page and place
      the lightbox inside the shape.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• vidalcarmen
        First Lieutenant

• Dec 2007

Also, check out http://www.rotatephoto.com/
        -Zachary
        www.pebblecrossing.com
        Earn While you Search the Web!

Comment

Working...
        X