Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web site does not load on IE

Hello

I have built and published several pages for my web site www.limpopo-nsk.ru and all was good until lately. For the last couple of days the site does not load on IE and when it finally does it takes ages to load single page and when linking to other page the IE freeze.

I have contacted support but they told me everything is fine and that when they tried the pages loaded o.k.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing that and how to solve it.

Thanks
    Victor

Re: Web site does not load on IE

Apart from the common issue of browsers caching an older version, it may be that you may need to accept some updates from Microsoft ---- they have been piece-mealing in some patches and fixes to IE6 in preparation for SP3 which was recently distributed en masse ---- and Blue Voda has evolved to a Unicode format (different than the CSS/HTML foundation in earlier versions), so having an updated and fully capable broswer would be helpful!

In the meantime, hit refresh on your browser, and F5 in rapid succession to release old cache, and if that does not work, try this >> http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/personal-computer-forum/37335-browser-caching-new-post.html
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X