• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Canonating
    Sergeant

• Feb 2008

Help With Changes To Site

Greetings.

I'm hoping someone can respond. Here is the problem. A few months back I used the jigsaw puzzle to build a website for our painting company. I used a trial version of flash cs3. Is there a way I can go into my control panel or ftp to make image changes to the site? If So How Would I do That. I'm a newbie at this. If someone knows how I can do this, please explain this to me in simple terms. I don't have a flash software program that can make the changes and I'm assuming that the old versions of flash won't work to make changes as I will probably get an unexpected file error pop up.

Can Someone help?
    Cheers
  • cpubasics1
    Sergeant

• Aug 2006

Re: Help With Changes To Site

honestly, start from scratch. do you have "BlueVoda" software? if so, build it from there. it has a lot of options for flash based files. the software will do all the ftp uploads for you by just clicking the "publish button.

The cPanel option is were you can delete, & upload files, (pictures, mp3, est...). however, no real changes to you website is going to happen this way, other than maybe a picture will not show up on your site from that point on. you can however replace your image in cPanel IF you use the SAME NAME OF THE FILE that you deleted to replace. I would NOT recommend this option unless you know what you are doing.

If you have Dreamweaver and don't want to use bluevoda site builder, you can. just make sure your set up your ftp to your site.

If i was you, use bluevoda, it's the easiest way to make any changes with voda host.

Comment

• CarbonTerry
      Major General

• Oct 2005

You will need some sort of flash editing software to change the flash presentation.
      Google "free flash generator"........lots of places to go to
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Looking for a Free Flash Editor? Try Here.

Thinking about starting over fresh, using the Web's Best Web-Builder, which is Free and feature-packed? Consider Blue Voda: Download it here.

Try this Knowledgebase for definitions, downloads, solutions, explanations and more as you build your website and your expertise. Here

.... you need only ask!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X