• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Benjamin
    Sergeant

• Jun 2008

html problems

My html box use to work good but now its not.Anytime i paste an html code in it and preview it online or publish it am not seeing the banner with the image,but its there because when i hover my mouse over it the link is there

this is one of the link

www.greenguana.com/new.html scroll to the bottom you will see the Passprt Visa Express banner and just to the front i have another that i just put in but it does'nt work.please could someone help me on this it will be greatly appreciated.
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: html problems

Passport Visa banner appearing Just fine
    Your Log In script doesn't work or doesn't exist (member's area) ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Mr Benjamin
      Sergeant

• Jun 2008

yes i know passport visa banner working fine but there is another banner below it just hover your mouse below passport visa banner and you will see alternate text.why can i see my banner?

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

I see three banners: Passport Visa, Hotel Club under Visa, , and AIG travel Guard to the right. Is there supposed to be another one ?
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Mr Benjamin
          Sergeant

• Jun 2008

but how come i dont see it

Comment

• Mr Benjamin
            Sergeant

• Jun 2008

i only see pasport visa on my computer

Comment

• jkadin
              Brigadier General

• Jan 2008

Your banners are working fine your aig banner nees to be moved over its sticking out past your site, an another thing I noticed you got to name your index page title with a keyword or keyword phase.
              sigpicJoe
              Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
              The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

• Mr Benjamin
                Sergeant

• Jun 2008

Am not seeing my banners what could be the problem is there something wrong with my page. the only banner am seeing is passport visa express

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Check your browser settings to see if you have blocked Active X content, in which case some banners will not appear. There is nothing wrong with your page, there is probably something wrong with your browser settings.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

• D'son
                    Major General

• Apr 2008

Try clearing you browser cache.
                    Reguards
                    Ed
                    www.dsondesigns.com
                    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
                    www.300hitter.com
                    www.bigjk.net
                    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• Mr Benjamin
                      Sergeant

• Jun 2008

I cleared out my cache and am still not seeing the rest of the banners and all my activex settings are enabled.but thats very funny the only one that is working is that passport what you guys think going on here?because i had like two persons try and look at it but they to cannot see it.

Comment

• Mr Benjamin
                        Sergeant

• Jun 2008

you'll i finally figured it out kaspersky has a block banner component that was preventing me from seeing the rest of my banners and i turned it off so now am seeing my banners. thanks for all the help i really appreciate it thanks alot

Comment

Working...
                        X