• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Benjamin
    Sergeant

• Jun 2008

database help

I need to create a a page on my website with travel special and deals. and automatically have customers register and sign in how do i go about doing that am very new to this and i hope any one explaining it will do so thoroughly. thank you for any assistance presented
  • Mr Benjamin
    Sergeant

• Jun 2008

Re: database help

i don't want to add any customer manually i want something that will automatically that

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

A Suggeston for a Solution ........

General Watdaflip has a script that does just that, and it is easily installed and configurable.

You should post a Visitor Message on his profile page (HERE) so he will be sure to read and reply as soon as he logs on to the Forums.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Mr Benjamin
        Sergeant

• Jun 2008

ok thanks.do i have another option? will my other option be for me to manually create a password for the user that register

Comment

• Mr Benjamin
          Sergeant

• Jun 2008

i want to know is there a script that will automatically use the password the user entered when registering

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

I think you are mis-understanding the process a bit: anytime a password is created, an "account" is also created, and accordingly, the DB will "recall" account info to 'validate' access, be it a system that passwords are manually created or generated.

If you want a specific and custom-designed script according to your own set of variables, you should get with General Navaldesign also by posting a Visitor Message (so he sees it immediately when he logs in) or via his website. I seriously do not think you will be able to scour one off the regular script source sites, at least to do what you want it to do "off the shelf."

You other alternatives are to list your "project" either at www.odesk.com or www.getafreelancer.com to see what kind of bids come in. *A word of caution before you do either: you will need to really polish up your description of the project, and be capable of detailing the elements of consideration that must be included in the original coding.

For another top-notch programming resource, you can inquire here, as original programming is one of the in-house specialties they regularly engage in.

Good luck!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Mr Benjamin
              Sergeant

• Jun 2008

thanks vasili

Comment

Working...
              X