• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gattopardo
    Master Sergeant

• Jun 2008

banners

can anybody explain how to make a banner from A to Z .
    If you got time of course.
    Thank you
    Gattopardo
    www.visitubon.com
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: banners

well there are several ways to make a banner. you can use the logo maker with BV or the Banner maker with BV OR you can make one from scratch. From scratch:
    1. determine the exact size and layout on a piece of paper before you try anything, place the images that you are thinking about with approx. size for each image.
    2. you will need some picture manipulation software, such as getpaint.net(free), picture it(about $100) or photoshop(been so long since i bought mine I can't remember the price, but would be about $500)
    3. now that you have the software, you have to learn to use it. There are a ton of FREE tutorials to use these programs.
    4. now you know how to use it - you think!
    5. Set up a blank with the size that you determined on step 1. Let's say 800 x 150 pixels. Add your color background to this blank, add your text, and add your images. You have your banner! Easy right.
    6. save this now as a PNG file in case you want to make changes later on.
    7. save this as a jpeg file and upload the jpeg file to the BV page.

There is an easier way for you to go - you can contact a bunch of people to make your banner, that would save you time and the cost in not as crazy as you might think.
    good luck
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
    X