Re: Index of

No problem. Glad I could help!

Comment

• apwatw
        Private

• Jul 2008

Originally posted by D'son View Post
        I see you have two pages named "Index" , one is "Index-bvp" and the other is "Index" They are the same page, or so it looks. You need your home page (landing page) to be saved as index
        You have Index with a capital "I" also you do not add the bvp tag, your builder adds that when it saves to your computer but when you publish it will change to either a html or php depending on you page properties.
        hi, i just started publishing my pages and i had the same problem (Index of and then a list of files) i deleted the files by using file manager in my CP. then i tried to republish the index page (i named/saved it as index using lowercase, and adding nothing) but it is still just shown as a file...help?

also my page is: apwatw.com

Comment

• judavvforum
          Major

• Nov 2007

apwatw
          I see your home page just fine. You apparently fixed your problem. If you still don't see it; you may be seeing a "cached" view. You will need to press F5 several time to "refresh" the browser.

Comment

• apwatw
            Private

• Jul 2008

Originally posted by judavvforum View Post
            apwatw
            I see your home page just fine. You apparently fixed your problem. If you still don't see it; you may be seeing a "cached" view. You will need to press F5 several time to "refresh" the browser.
            oh okay thanks alot, right before i posted my above message i tried publishing a new index page. then i checked it out and i was still getting the Index of / message. apparently there was a load time for the new index page to register?

Comment

• judavvforum
              Major

• Nov 2007

apwatw
              You might consider selecting more visible colors for your linked words. Some of them are really hard to see!

Comment

Working...
              X