• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WSBlue
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Images Filename changed

I always save what I do from BV in my external harddisk including the images but everytime I reopen BV, images that I take from external hardisk always change to another file name (to my document in PC) and thus make the images disappear showing up in BV again; unless I change back the filename or copy and paste the images into my document in PC.
    Can anyone tell me, how I can keep the filename of images not change to another filename?
    Thank you.
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Images Filename changed

The reason the file "changes name" and the pix drop out of your BV page is because instead of COPY TO your images to the other drive, you are moving/saving them, and thus changing the path: you created the page as (example) C:\My Computer\My Documents\MyPictures\pix12345.jpg >> TO >> F:\MyComputer\MyDocuments\MyPictures\pix12345.jpg

Once you "code" a page construct using defined paths and sources, you need to keep them intact for the page to behave (propogate/present) properly, meaning the paths and item attributes need remain stable.

Try not to be too slick, and simply make sure you have simply a copy on another drive in case something fries and not the "sources"!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X