Color issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color issue

Ok, here's the problem, I will use examples for this problem. I create a shape (box) useing the shape icon. I will then make it RED. I now create a second box using the shape icon box, but this one I make GREEN. The problem is that the first box is no longer RED but GREEN like the second box. I have tried to changing, sending to the back, bringing forward, and I just keep getting the colors reversed but never the different. Whats going on?

Re: Color issue

Never experienced or heard this one before ...... tried locking your first object, or quick-save the page before creating the second?

I'm thinking this would "separate" the processes, both as a "set configuration" (locking) first, and then as a "version" to be added to (save).....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Does this happen on the same page? Are you creating seperate shapes or doing a copy and paste?
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

Thanks for the replies,

Yes, this is happening on the same page. No I am not copying, if I create a "NAVIGATION" menu the default name is BLUE VODA when I preview, the shape I created prior to the navigation menu, now says BLUE VODA. So I am not just getting color issues but buttons too.

Yes, I locked and saved prior to creating the second box.

Comment

Publish a test page so we can see.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X