• Show
Clear All
  • tomok4
    Private

• Jul 2008

BlueVoda and other languages

Hi,

i have short case, which is as follows:

i want to build a web-site with BlueVoda and then publish/host it at VodaHost.
    Yet i want to build it ( and publish later ) in lithuanian language.

i have tryed lithuanian in web-builder - it works fine - lithuanian is available.
    But when i try to preview a page in Opera and/or IE browser - it is a mess - not the lithuanian letters - just surrealistic text.

How to preview built pages with the browsers - so i will be sure that after lots of work and after publishing site at voda = lithuanian language will be ok for the visitors?

Regards,

Tomas
  • GoldDraco13
    Sergeant Major

• Jun 2005

Re: BlueVoda and other languages

Originally posted by tomok4 View Post
    Hi,

i have short case, which is as follows:

i want to build a web-site with BlueVoda and then publish/host it at VodaHost.
    Yet i want to build it ( and publish later ) in lithuanian language.

i have tryed lithuanian in web-builder - it works fine - lithuanian is available.
    But when i try to preview a page in Opera and/or IE browser - it is a mess - not the lithuanian letters - just surrealistic text.

How to preview built pages with the browsers - so i will be sure that after lots of work and after publishing site at voda = lithuanian language will be ok for the visitors?

Regards,

Tomas

Theres never a way to be 100% sure that everyone will veiw your site the way you intended, too many types of systems/browsers and plugins in the web for anyone of us to know when we publish work, we only hope it all works for everyone intended. So should you join VH, Defenitly because even if you have a problem or two with your site, the people here including myself will help out where we can so I'm sure you'll work out any bugs if any.

GD13,

Comment

Working...
    X