differance between firefox and exploere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• differance between firefox and exploere

my home page: www.firstdatebible.com doesn't show well on firefox although on explorer it shows great. you can take a look and see that it "cuts" part of the template out in firefox - how can I fix this ?

Re: differance between firefox and exploere

You just have tweak it so it looks decent in both. By offsetting it to work well in one its probably going to make the other look worse, but you should be able to get it to look so so in both. Theres not much else you can do. Its just one of the limitations of using a program that generates the html code.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

No, that's not the problem.
      It worked fine in the past - It not that a little bit is missing - it just doesn't upload half of the template.
      there's some bug there that I cant understand - I know there's a difference between firefox and explorer in how things come out but this is different - this is a whole section that is missing - take a look at the here

Comment

Hi, its a little hard to say what is wrong when we don't know what the template looks like originally. Can you point us to a sample. Looks the same in IE & FF to me.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Actually I figured out the problem. I don't know why but when I checked the "center in browser" box on the menu.php page everything turn out ok.

Comment

I just looked at your site and it still looks like it is not centered in the browser. Did you just put it back to "not centered in browser"??

Comment

the template is placed as "centered in browser" but the page itself where the HTML template code is - isnt' centered.

Comment

Working...
              X