How To Build Website For A Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Build Website For A Client

I'm trying to build a website for someone using BlueVoda and of course Vodahost. This client will want to maintain the site herself once it is up and running.

1. How is she able to do this when the software and the site's design are on my PC.

2. Is there a way to transfer this to her PC or what. I'm meeting her on Sat. Please help

3. Can I use the same software I used to build my site to design other sites as well.

Re: How To Build Website For A Client

i think this will be of help.

1.)your client will have to have her own vodahost account to be able to upload and adapt her web site from her place, as voda do not alow you to sub-let out your own web hosting.

2.)you can send your client the files you have designed via email, then if she has downloaded bv she will be able to open on her own pc.

bv is good for designing web sites for other people, but they must have them hosted on thier own vh account and not yours. i think this is all right but check with pablo

Comment

Re: How To Build Website For A Client

1) Your client will have to download the software and have copies of the master files.
      2) Just zip the bluevoda folder in your my documenets and give it to her.
      3) Yes.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X