Can someone Help Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone Help Me?

Well, I'm working on a website, and I try to clcik on hyperlinks (the hyperlinks are to other bluevoda files.) And it always comes up as if I am downloading something. Will this be fixed when the website is hosted?
    Z0mg it burned!

Re: Can someone Help Me?

Links don't work to other pages,(files), until published. If you are previewing a page that has not been published, but has links to pages that have been published...those links will work in preview .

Comment

Links will not work in preview, you have to publish not only the page you are working on but the pages or files you are wanting to link to.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Sorry Ed....looks like we disagree on this point! LOL.
        Actually I have done it many times. The unpublished page in preview and a link to a published page.. In fact I just tried it again with a new blank page and it did link to a published page.

Comment

Thanks guys! I was just wondering, but they do work in my browser, because i have moved the files to my desktop :) just as a download :)
          Z0mg it burned!

Comment

Dave you are correct if the pages they are linking to are published, form the post they left, I was under the impression that they had not published anything yet. I see you beat me to the punch on the reply. Good work, talk to you later.
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.marseillesyouthsports.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net
            How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
            X