X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requirements???

hey guys,
    i was makeing my site when i searched google and then i found
    an ad thing or what ever its called the Requirements are as follows please tell me if i meet the Requirements

theRequirements are
    ·PHP 4.3.0 or higher
    ·
    MySQL 3.23 or higher
    ·
    Ability to change the permissions of files and folders
    ·PHP GD or GD2
    umm yea i kind of dont no if i meet the Requirements so if someone could please tell me
    http://www.adam-khimji.com

Re: Requirements???

ok i dont no why no one is responding but ok and im going to asume i meet all Requirements but i still need help i wqant to install pixel ad raptor but when i downloaded it and unziped and now where do i publish this php script to i no i have to install it to public_html i think but i want it to be on a specific page i dont want it to go on any page i want to put that php script to a spefic page i made for it how do i do it i want to make a sub domain and i want it to be on my sub domain

Comment

Originally posted by adamrock View Post
      i no i have to install it to public_html i think but i want it to be on a specific page i dont want it to go on any page i want to put that php script to a spefic page i made for it how do i do it i want to make a sub domain and i want it to be on my sub domain
      Kind of contradictatory ..... maybe if you review the Tutorial on how to add scripts to a Blue Voda created webpage, you can decide if this script should be added as an element, or as a free-running substitute for a page itself?

Adding Scripts to Blue Voda

And about creating sub-domains: there are many threads in the forums that break it down for you (if you have trouble following the Control Panel Tutorials), like this one.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

im talking about php script html is easy

Comment

Originally posted by adamrock View Post
          im talking about php script html is easy
          It does not matter what type of script you are talking about: you have not specified whether or not it is a "site script" or a "function script"!!

Functional scripts (HTML, PHP, JAVA, etc.) are added to Blue Voda pages as elements, using the techniques in the Tutorial link provided above.

Site, or ("web scripts", like Joomla or a "Classifieds" utility for example) are added to the public_html/ directory entirely (either the Primary directory, or a sub-domain or add-on domain directory similarly) and take the place of any constructed pages completely. These scripts come with installation instructions, and technical support is usually available from the source as well.

The features included with every VodaHost account are pretty easy to decipher for anyone already familiar with HTML scripting, I would imagine....so that answers your issue about "requirements.

Once you have properly created a sub-domain in your account via the Control Panel, it is simple to add in your "site script" mentioned, but it is impossible to "restrict it" to a single page or section to run in. You should know that. That would be the whole point of installing this "ad raptor" script into a sub-domain, right??
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X