X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial availability advice please

Hi All.
    This may be in the wrong place, but the forum building section does not have specific place for this question either I'm hoping for some advice from here.
    I would like to add a forum to a site. The Videos are to fast and too much to remember to be able to do this.
    Do we have a written instruction on forum construction on BV?
    It is all too complicated to do from the tutorial videos but I do want to have a go.
    Thank you

Re: Tutorial availability advice please

no there are not any written instructions. you can pause each tutorial, replay a thousand times and practice, practice, practice for free.
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: Tutorial availability advice please

Hi .. well blue voda is the website builder and for a forum you do not use blue voda .. You can host a forum with voda host and voda host also offers you installation of a forum through your control panel, the fantastico icon, the installation is pretty well automatic .. you need to decide where it is you would like to install it though .. as a main which would bring you right to the forum or you can install as a sub.

You can either install a forum in your main directory or you can build a website with blue voda and install the forum in a sub-directory off of your main website ..

You can see how I have done things on my own .. I have set it to link off of my website ... www.bluevodachat.com

You can read and discover and get help right here

As well, the gentleman here also provides installation and mod installation .. if you so desire to hire him ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X