Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i input a word file into my web page

Hi everyone,
    Just got started on my 1st ever site and run into a bit of a problem. I have set all my pages out and designs, but i have a word text file on my pc which i want to upload or copy and past into my new site. Tried to do this with a text box but no good as it will not let me paste, but as it is quite a lot of text this would look good as an in line text box, but it will not let me paste. I know the advise video say's not to cut and past, is their any other way?

Please help

Thanks Eamonn

Re: how do i input a word file into my web page

You can paste from Word into a page, just select "text" on the toolbar, double click and paste your text. To make it a scrollable window, which sounds like what you'd like to have, insert the text into a blank page all by itself and set the size in page properties to be just slightly bigger than the text area. Save this page and publish it. Then, go to the page on which you'd like the text to be seen and go to Insert > Advanced > Inline Frame. Move the frame where you want it, resize as needed, then double click it and link it to the page with the text.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: how do i input a word file into my web page

Thanks, Did this and works ace.
      Thankyou very much.

Comment

Working...
      X