mouseovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouseovers

The seems to be a problem with how the BlueVoda program compiles the mouseover function. It does not appear that the "mouseover" image is copied to the page directory. No matter what I have tried so far (basically copy the file to the directory myself) has not fixed the issue. I'm not sure if it's a code problem or what but I have done nothing other then what the BV program allows. The program is very simple so it should work. Here is a link to the webpage I am trying to publish:

http://home.nc.rr.com/ccvckaos/

Re: mouseovers

Originally posted by daman1965
    The seems to be a problem with how the BlueVoda program compiles the mouseover function. It does not appear that the "mouseover" image is copied to the page directory. No matter what I have tried so far (basically copy the file to the directory myself) has not fixed the issue. I'm not sure if it's a code problem or what but I have done nothing other then what the BV program allows. The program is very simple so it should work. Here is a link to the webpage I am trying to publish:

http://home.nc.rr.com/ccvckaos/
    If in preview the mouseover works ok, try republishing the page. Did you manually made any changes in the page code? Because I don't see the catatterictic "Created by Bluevoda" in your page HTML
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

will blue voda allow me to ftp to my ISP's webhost server? That seems to be the problem. If I try to "publish" it only list 70.86.0.0 server addresses.

Comment

It looks like you've used the 'preview in browser' feature and saved the page from your browser. This might work for simple pages, but for dynamically created content (like rollover images, navigationbars etc), this does not work and will leave you with an incomplete page.
        Forum Moderator
        BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Originally posted by daman1965
          will blue voda allow me to ftp to my ISP's webhost server? That seems to be the problem. If I try to "publish" it only list 70.86.0.0 server addresses.
          You are trying to publish on a NON Vodahost server? As Pablo said, you will have incomplete pages because BV code calls for some internal functions only available on Vodahost. Do you have a Vodahost account?
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X