• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Howie F
    Private

• Jan 2006

Menubar problem

I cannot seem to figure out how to make a menubar where the background matches the background of the page.

Here's a screenshot of what I am experiencing:

How do I switch from the solid color background on the Menubar to match the rest of the page?

Thanks
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Menubar problem

You can't. Nav Bar buttons are preconfigured images included in the Bluevoda Library, so you can't change them. If you want, you can create your buttons the way you like outside Bluvoda, f.e. in Coreldraw or Photoshop, including if you want also the button text, save them as jpg's and then import them in Bluevoda as images and establish for each button the link you want. Obviously if you want to add mouseover effect, you must also create the mouseover image as well.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Howie F
      Private

• Jan 2006

Re: Menubar problem

Originally posted by navaldesign
      You can't. Nav Bar buttons are preconfigured images included in the Bluevoda Library, so you can't change them. If you want, you can create your buttons the way you like outside Bluvoda, f.e. in Coreldraw or Fhotoshop, including if you want also the button text, save them as jpg's and then import them in Bluevoda as images and establish for each button the link you want. Obviously if you want to add mouseover effect, you must also create the mouseover image as well.
      Thanks for the enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
      X