Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site appearance

Hi,

I have published a site www.coochy-coo.co.uk but when viewed by different people it comes up either too large and / or the font, Monterey BT, appears different, can you let me know how I fix the font for all to see correctly and the page size please?

Cheers,
    Tony.

Re: Site appearance

Hi, need to get back to basics. Pages should be about 800 to 1000 wide, you have an image that is 602px × 343px (scaled up & distorted to 1212px × 533px) so already you are 212px wider than the norm.. Add to this that you are making your BV page in the centre of your screen & not starting from the left of your BV area, is adding a further 169px to placing the page to the right on your screen. Making it now 381px to wide.
    Basically! Start from the left of your screen, find the widest point on your page & adjust by adding the values to your page properties VIA: Main menu>view>page properties. (But keeping it within 800 to 1000px max)

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

It is too wide. The font DOES spill off your page. Use a web friendly font or else make the font a gif, otherwise if the browser doesnt have it.. they wont see it as you intended. You should keep your page under 1000 wide.. even on my HUGE monitor its too big.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Looks cool on my 42" widescreen though.
        Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
        X