• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • parth
    Corporal

• Aug 2008

2 sites

I had 2 different orders and so 2 different usernames and passwords ...

now wen i worked on my second site .. it did show up .. but then wen i editted the homepage of my 1st site and then wen i published the second site ... the site jus shows up my first site...

www.bollybizpromotions.com just shows up www.gopioqld.com

Please assist me on to that ... i tried reading one thread and doing stuff for another directory and stuff .. but tht is not working out
  • dougnez
    Brigadier General

• Aug 2006

Re: 2 sites

Hi Parth
    If you have two different accounts (one for each site) . You will have two different Server IP #s .. So you have to be sure when you publish from your web builder, that each site goes to the correct Server IP # The Server IP# can be set is on the Publish Web Page window when you publish. Maybe this is the problem. Hope that helps... Doug

Comment

• parth
      Corporal

• Aug 2008

ummm .. no .. i already use 2 different ip's that were provided to me for both different sites .. still it shows up the same thing

Comment

• dougnez
        Brigadier General

• Aug 2006

Hi Parth
        All I can think of is you have to be sure when you publish from your web builder, that each site goes to the correct Server IP # The Server IP#. Or maybe you need to clean out the cache or refresh the page when you publish. If the problem continues.. Submit a Support Ticket... They are always good about sorting things out.. Doug

Comment

Working...
        X