• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ross-lau
    Staff Sergeant

• Mar 2008

Need new eyes-2 pages published, 4 didn't

www.schwarzfinearts.com

I made the index page and published it and it is on the web. I made 5 other pages. One published and links back to the home page and the other 4 do not. I have looked and relooked. One link from the index page button works..."giclee prints", the others don't. I went back into my first site to compare, the only thing I see is that when you choose to open a page to work on, the files have the extension ".bvd" after their name. When I open the files to work on this site, the name is there with no extension. Does this have something to do with my problem? I am pretty sure I have saved the file names correctly. I don't understand why only one works. Maybe someone with fresh eyes can see. Thanks.
    Laura
  • ross-lau
    Staff Sergeant

• Mar 2008

Re: Need new eyes-2 pages published, 4 didn't

OK, I went in and removed the file extension "html" on one page's navbar properties for each buttons. They all published! But all the other page's still have the extension and they published also. How can this be? Why would it work by changing one and not all the others? I don't understand.
    Thanks,
    Laura

Comment

• jkadin
      Brigadier General

• Jan 2008

on your http://www.schwarzfinearts.com/schwa...e_arts_giclees this page is left off the .html all the other pages work fine they do go back to the home page now your sculpture page does not come up. Make sure all the links except your home page has the .html
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

• ross-lau
        Staff Sergeant

• Mar 2008

Thank you, I think I fixed it. The sculpture page appears now, i just need to add some sculptures!
        Much appreciated,
        Laura

Comment

Working...
        X