life4u help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life4u help

Hi i am mike i am new here & i am lost i cant even find the right place to get help i hope this is it i need to chat with someone to just understand where to go what to do etc

Re: life4u help

Hi Mike,

Your best bet is to start at the beginning and watch the video tutorials, this will answer many questions for you.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi Ramsey i have watched the tutorials i am still lost just to find my way around

Comment

You need to ask specific questions for us to help you. What are you stuck with?
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi ok just to start i have made most of a site on bluevoda but i have a problem to get the page to go downso i can write morei have learnt how to copy & paste from word my site needs to be longer but it will not extend do i need to make anouther page if so how thanks

Comment

right click on the builder, just outside your website area (the white bit) and click on 'page properties' then change the height of the page to whatever you want it to be.

Comment

Ahhhh ok found it thanks can i give you my email address in this site i think if we chated we could do some buisness but not here

Comment

I can always be contacted through my websites below. But not doing much this week as I have a virus.. Not a computer virus... a human one!!

Comment

Hi i left you a message on your site but you did not get it or you are bussyit has my email address to please let me know if you got it i want to know what you will charge to make from simple to many pages& i have other things i would like to chat about may be of interest to you

Comment

If you use the Blue Voda software to create a website can you host it on your own server?

Comment

Working...
                    X