A "reset" button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A "reset" button?

I've been reading the forums for about 3-4 days now, learning things and testing. I started with Soho, tried it, then uninstalled it. I've been working with BV since, but I would like to know if there is a way to reset my account to the start. As if I were just starting out with BV. I didn't look in the C-panel-file manager, till after I used Soho, so I don't know what was already there. I guess I learn in an odd way..do something, then look at the changes. >grin<..When I first started with computers..I bet I "reworked" that thing a 100 times!

Nik Nak Bob
    Many Thanks www.theniknakshack.com

Re: A &quot;reset&quot; button?

Originally posted by Nik Nak Bob View Post
    I've been reading the forums for about 3-4 days now, learning things and testing. I started with Soho, tried it, then uninstalled it. I've been working with BV since, but I would like to know if there is a way to reset my account to the start. As if I were just starting out with BV. I didn't look in the C-panel-file manager, till after I used Soho, so I don't know what was already there. I guess I learn in an odd way..do something, then look at the changes. >grin<..When I first started with computers..I bet I "reworked" that thing a 100 times!

Nik Nak Bob
    You can contact support, they will reset your account for you.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
    X