• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pippy
    Master Sergeant

• Jul 2008

pages not in the center of screen

Hi, www.rocksrevealed.com. here.... to date I have joined up with Blue Voda, but the transfer has not been completed yet ( that is a do your head in thing on its own). I have not been in control of my site, and as I cut my own stones and design my own silver work, having no control over the site was toooo hard. So I have created my own pages, and have not yet published due to trying to do the transfer... my question being when I preview the pages, they are to the left of the screen... will they center when they are published..... kind regards Lou.
  • bysandra
    Major

• Jun 2008

Re: pages not in the center of screen

Hi Lou,
    When you preview - that is what the page will look like when it is published.
    It took me a while to get centred, (Web pages that is) despite the centre page option. What I ended up doing was just puting in my header to start way up against the left side. Then in properties I chose centre page - then previewed - It wasn't centred (mine was to the right) After experimentation I discovered that my header was marginally wider than the width of my page. I made the page a little bit wider and previewed again. It was centred. Then I added a vertical line down the centre of my page. (using the centre of my header for placement) I used the vertical line to centre all text boxes and any images that I wanted in the centre.
    I hope this makes sense and helps in your designing
    Sandra

Comment

• Pippy
      Master Sergeant

• Jul 2008

Re: pages not in the center of screen

All fixed... thanks guys... lou

Comment

Working...
      X