Anchorlinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anchorlinking

anyone know how to anchorlink using BV. I didnt see tutorial on the subject. TY

Re: Anchorlinking

Same as any linking View here
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

The video tutorial just shows how to hyperlink to another page it doesnt show you how to link to a certain point in your pages.

On my index page (page 1) I have several hyperlinking text.
      Text 1 should link to 200 page height in (page 4)
      Text 2 should link to 300 page height in (page4)
      and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by crazeycane View Post
        The video tutorial just shows how to hyperlink to another page it doesnt show you how to link to a certain point in your pages.

On my index page (page 1) I have several hyperlinking text.
        Text 1 should link to 200 page height in (page 4)
        Text 2 should link to 300 page height in (page4)
        and so on.
        Ok, so you go to page 4 and insert a 'bookmark'

Insert > Bookmark

Then just go back to page one and highlight the word or words as you would normally, click on the link icon and choosing a page, click on bookmark 1, bookmark 2 etc in the bookmark field.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

oh my god. Working beautifully. Thnx so much. I so love this forum. BV is really the best. I was just about to take an html class. Probably still need to, but for now BV is so what I needed.

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

Working...
            X