Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I add a picture from a browse box to an image on my webpage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I add a picture from a browse box to an image on my webpage?

I want to my customers to see what their logo or picture would look like
    on one of the selected shirts they choose from my webstore before they buy so they can see if they like it or not.
    How do I do this?
    Christie
    www.nicolaavenuesignshop.com

Re: How do I add a picture from a browse box to an image on my webpage?

Originally posted by Christie
    I want to my customers to see what their logo or picture would look like
    on one of the selected shirts they choose from my webstore before they buy so they can see if they like it or not.
    How do I do this?
    Christie
    www.nicolaavenuesignshop.com
    If you sell standard pictures or logs with your shirts, just create one or more pages with all your sample pictures, named or numbered, so they can choose one. If you create a custom picture, upload the picture file on your site and then email your client the link to the file so he can download it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

That's a very good idea, navaldesign,
      but I hesitate to do that because I don't want to send the customer my file. I want the customer to be able to view his/her own picture on a shirt of his choice on my web site to see what it looks like before he buys.

Comment

Originally posted by Christie
        That's a very good idea, navaldesign,
        but I hesitate to do that because I don't want to send the customer my file. I want the customer to be able to view his/her own picture on a shirt of his choice on my web site to see what it looks like before he buys.
        This involves some Photoediting skills, but i suppose you have them since it's your work to create pictures. So, that's the tip: create the logo or picture for your client. You also have standard pictures of the T shirts types. Make a "mix" with photoshop: create a path around the logo, and insert it on the T shirt picture. "Flatten" and save the picture as jpg. Upload the file on your site and let your client know the exact URL so he can view the picture. Please note that even if the picture is on your site and the client doesn't have the original file, he can always choose "save image" from his browser and save the file himself on his computer. As ***** (Vodahost) stated in another thread, there is no way to "protect" any kind of material that you put on the web, but to not put it there.

The only thing you can do is to "lower" the quality of the image that your client views to an acceptable but not usable level.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X