Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To be or not to be centered. That is the question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be or not to be centered. That is the question....

My page www.christianrockabilly.com seems to be centered on my computer but it is off center at my brothers house. So i am not sure whether or not it is really off center. Can someone check for me and tell me how it looks on their screen. ;c)

thanks!

Re: To be or not to be centered. That is the question....

Originally posted by funkykush View Post
    My page www.christianrockabilly.com seems to be centered on my computer but it is off center at my brothers house. So i am not sure whether or not it is really off center. Can someone check for me and tell me how it looks on their screen. ;c)

thanks!
    Well to me it is centred, but you may just have the same size screen as me. You need to go into page properties and click 'centre in browser' then it will centre in everyones. However, you MUST make sure your site pages in the builder starts from the very very left of the page as far as you can.

Nice piccie on your avatar by the way
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I will check the page properties. When you say, "However, you MUST make sure your site pages in the builder starts from the very very left of the page as far as you can." Do you mean that my banner, images etc. need to be on the very left of the page in order to look centered?"

Thanks, ( I had to look up the word piccie... ;cP ) my "piccie" is a bit blurry and dark but oh well - such is life ;c)

Comment

Since BV is a what you see is what you get builder, make your page look exactly like you want it to, but have it positioned on the left of the BV window. The "center in browser" will then take care of centering the page when published.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

In the page properties, I looked and none of the "centered in browsers" were checked. So, i'll just add that to my list of things to do that is becoming very long. ;c)

Comment

In the page properties, I looked and none of the "centered in browsers" were checked. So, i'll just add that to my list of things to do that is becoming very long. ;c)
            You're doing well
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Sure Marincky, I bet you say that to ALL the girls.... ;cP

Comment

Sure Marincky, I bet you say that to ALL the girls.... ;cP
                Only the pretty ones

Comment

There is only one way to reply to that.... and that is ... i think i hear my dishes calling me ;cP

Comment

There is only one way to reply to that.... and that is ... i think i hear my dishes calling me ;cP
                    LOL

Comment

:c)

Comment

Working...
                      X