Changing page content and re-naming buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing page content and re-naming buttons

I had a redundant page on my site at www.classic-bike-imports.com that was entitled 'classic cars' and wanted to add a page of motorcycle art, so I deleted the contents of the page, added the new motorcycle art content and renamed the button on the other pages from 'classic cars' to 'motorcycle art' and then uploaded the entire site. Despite repeatedly refreshing the page and doing the F5 thing to clear the cache, the button still shows as 'classic cars' and not as motorcycle art. Can someone tell me if it'll correct itself in a few days, or must I create a whole new page and delete the old one. - I've also retitled the page etc.

Re: Changing page content and re-naming buttons

When you click on the motorcycle art link, it takes you to the classic cars page, but on it IS Motorcycle art. So basically what you have to do is:

1) Save the page in your builder as motorcycle_art then publish it
    2) Change the link to point to www.classic-bike-imports.com/motorcycle_art.html
    3) Remove the page file 'classic-cars from your server.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks for such a fast response. - I'm doing as you suggest now.

Comment

No problem
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X