• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheBoyMitchell
    Private First Class

• Sep 2008

Can all pages be saved as a Project?

Hello again

I might be doing something silly, but when I open BlueVoda, in order to open the site I am building I have to open each page individually. My site is now 25 pages long, so opening all these pages individually is time consuming and tedious.

Is there a way to save the pages so that I can open them as a project, and all the relevant pages open in Blue Voda?

Hope someone can help!
  • dougnez
    Brigadier General

• Aug 2006

Re: Can all pages be saved as a Project?

Hi TheBoyMitchell
    With one screen one browser ...You can view one page at a time... But you can open as many pages as you want...The web builder will show a tab for each page you open... Hope that helps Doug

Comment

• jamslive
      First Lieutenant

• May 2007

hi
      no i dont think there is - but : most customizing are not in the contents its a designs issues. so in the future use this BlueVoda Tips - about " How to create and use a single Menu and use it in all your pages, WITHOUT using Iframes."( i love you php)
      its will take you 10 min to customize all your 25 pages with this fun code
      i hope its will help you
      James Acobas

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by TheBoyMitchell View Post
        I might be doing something silly, but when I open Blue Voda, in order to open the site I am building I have to open each page individually. My site is now 25 pages long, so opening all these pages individually is time consuming and tedious.
        Is there a way to save the pages so that I can open them as a project, and all the relevant pages open in Blue Voda?
        NO
        You must Open and Save each page individually, as this assures the Failsafe Message to be enabled to dutifully save and record your work, and it has nothing to do with using any other method like the "BV-PHP Method": even the PHP pages that are presented across multiple pages must be opened one at a time, although changing one page file using the "BV-PHP Method" allows these single-page changes to present universally.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X