Keeping image ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping image ratio

After I put an image on a web page and I grab the corners to resize it the aspect ratio is destroyed. Is there any way to pull on the corners keeping the image ratio and making it smaller?
    Thanks

Re: Keeping image ratio

Originally posted by bpukas21
    After I put an image on a web page and I grab the corners to resize it the aspect ratio is destroyed. Is there any way to pull on the corners keeping the image ratio and making it smaller?
    Thanks

Double click on the image. When the properties window pops up chose use original image size. Then to resize it, use only the lower right handler. Don't use any other, the ratio will be changed again
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for helping so quickly.

Comment

You are welcome.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X