Can't change color of links from blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't change color of links from blue

Hi, my domain name is http://www.way-of-grace.org and I originally set page properties to have blue links and built the website with that setting. Now the church wants blue text, so I need to change the color of the links. I changed page properties for the links to a different color but it still comes out blue in BV. I have even tried deleting links and then retyping the text back in and redoing the link and putting totally new text links in and they still come out blue.

How do I change the color of the links now that the pages have been originally built with blue to some other color? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any solutions you may have.

Pat

Re: Can't change color of links from blue

Hi Pat I have had that problem too... not sure how to fix it but maybe it has something to do "cache"..... somewhere on these pages there is a line that one of the guys has done to put in the html part of your site so as you replublish it dosen't remember and does a fresh publish.... you could try that anjd see if it makes a difference..... I will have a look around and see if I can find the info for you.... or someone will find it I am sure.... Aussie Lou.

Comment

Found it Pat it is in the Tips and Tricks forum...... hope this solves your problems..... Aussie Lou.

Comment

Pippy,
        Figured out the link problem. You can change them different colors, but they don't show up in BV, and if you have clicked on the link in the website, they turn to a different color--not the color you selected. But I changed them in properties > backgrounds, and had someone who has never been to my site before look at the page and the links were the color I changed them to. I just can't see it on my computer.

Pat

Comment

Pat thats because you have set defaults somewhere for your program to use and you are looking at the cache.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X