Where do I put the Pay Pal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I put the Pay Pal

I have all my pages written and my plan is to (hopefully send visitors to this sales site from my blog.) Where and how do I use Paypal to screen visitors from getting into the "good stuff" (which mostly contains charts) that I've worked so hard on.
    I've watched the tutorials but I'm lost. Do I need to rewrite my initial page into a continuing sales pitch? It seems like I should, but once again what puts up the block so customers have to pay before general access. (Sorry this is so long...but I'm hoping the detail will get me an on target answer.)

Thanks
    Kim

Re: Where do I put the Pay Pal

????? It actually confused me.. you dont use paypal to block anybody.. you use paypal to accept payment.

What blocks them from the pages is not LINKING them to the goods from the home page. Putting those pages in a folder and password protecting them and using a login script etc for them to get to it..or sending them ONLY after theyve paid at paypal.

You could also set up the autoresponder to email them details after payment or.. email them yourself. Unless your site is so busy you cant do that.....lots of ways to do things.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X