Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing problem

Problem with page www.hkdchampions.com/hkdflyers.html

I have created 4 different glass menu button links on this page. They are labeled Homann Karate Do Brochure, Little Ninjas Brochure, Monthly Flyer, and 6 weeks free. At one point they worked.

At first my page was named www.hkdchampions/advertisement.html. I only had 3 buttons Homann Karate Do Brochure, Little Ninjas, and monthly Flyer. I added a 4th button 6 weeks free. I published that page then nothing would work right. So, I deleted everything and recreated it to be hkdflyers.html still nothing will work.

This page will work in PREVIEW on the blue voda website builder and all the pdf files appear when I click on to any of the 4 glass menu buttons. But when viewing from the internet you can not link any of the buttons. What has gone wrong? I have done everything I know how to from redoing, renaming to try to fix the problem.

I appreciate your help in advance,
    Kim Cipich

Re: Publishing problem

You have linked to files on YOUR computer.
    Please, review the tutorials here and here
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Carbon Terry,

I appreciate your help. I was doing a few things wrong and it threw everything out of whack! Thanks for the clarification. I have watched those video's over and over again. And this time it just clicked, the light bulb went off!

Thank you again!
      Kim

Comment

Your welcome,
        I does help to watch the tuts several times. I was lost in the beginnign until I started reviewing the tuts and stopping them to perform what I had just viewed and then continuing on.

Good luck with your website.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X