Need help with linking a page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with linking a page?

I have linked all my pages together,all seems to be fine apart from the gifts page when i click on it it goes to that page as it should but if i click on the gifts page again it vanishes i hope someone understands what i am trying to say. My site is www.***** i phone free.co.uk with no spaces.

Re: Need help with linking a page?

Hi:
    I visited the site and found no problem going to the "The Gifts" page and its linked pages. I came back several times from other pages to this ones and they always opened OK. What I did find is several typing mistakes.
    German
    www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

Hi again:

I forgot to mention that I use FireFox 3

Comment

ok thanks ,will have a look for the mistakes

Comment

ok what i found here to start is that your link with the gift page does not open a new window and we have no way than the back button to get back to your site. when you choose the link here you should use _blank as the target and that way it will open a new window and when the visitor is done he can x out and still be on your site. the other is the tv does not have any link established - is that what you wanted. other than that all the links seem to work well.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

they always opened

problem going to the "The Gifts" page and its linked pages. I came back several times from other pages to this ones and they always opened OK. What I did find is several typing mistakes.

Comment

Get free shipping when shopping for Ed Hardy products

Get a huge variety of Ed Hardy clothing, ****, ******, Christian Audigier and a lot more brands at a discounted price and with worldwide free shipping. So visit http://www.raininghollywood.com and start ordering today.

Comment

Working...
              X