X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email problem

Hi *****,

I have a strange email problem and i have submitted support ticket WSZ-679061. Do you think there is a chance that you or someone from the support could have a look?

Thanks
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Re: Email problem

We are on top of it. Will keep you posted.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
      We are on top of it. Will keep you posted.
      Thanks a lot *****. Have some kokoretsi for me too.
      Navaldesign
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Lipon... After careful examination as whta we thought was a possible server problem..Thankfully it is not. It turn out it is as MX record problem.
        navaldesign.info is not resolving to navaldesign.it...Please contact your ISP in Italy, they are not accepting it.

Domain >> MX entry
        navaldesign.info >> navaldesign.it

navaldesign.it did not respond to a ping...visit the below and try to ping it. You will see what I mean

DNSstuff focuses on providing software reviews, troubleshooting advice, best practices for tools, and comprehensive lists of the top business software products available on the market.
        Last edited by VodaHost; 01-28-2006, 05:32 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Lipon... After careful examination as whta we thought was a possible server problem..Thankfully it is not. It turn out it is as MX record problem.
          navaldesign.info is not resolving to navaldesign.it...Please contact your ISP in Italy, they are not accepting it.

Domain >> MX entry
          navaldesign.info >> navaldesign.it
          Thanks *****,

one question though: how comes that mails from my Feedback Form arrive ?

Try for yourself by going to http://www.navaldesign.info/feedback13.html
          which uses my info account.

Also, how is it that the "test" account that you created works ok? I've received your "test" on my "info" account.

And also, even if my ISP doesn't accept the mails, shouldn't they be there in my Webmail?

I confess I don't know what the MX entry is. I'm just analising the thing based simply on the facts.

Will you please make sure?

If you want have a look at the last posts in http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...html#post15972

and see the forms for deamonox
          Navaldesign

Comment

Can I call you..it will be much easier for me to explain on the phone.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Can I call you..it will be much easier for me to explain on the phone.
              Sure, thanks
              Navaldesign

Comment

calling

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

calling
                  Sorry *****, I have tried anything i could possibly think of but nothing. On the other hand, on my second site, http://www.southernmarine.info i have created an info account with exactly the same settings as the ones that are not working. That one works perfectly. I also saw that Bird, from the http://www.fromtheheartofangels.com has the same problem. I don't remember where he posted. I also deleted all forwarding and changed the MX entry in navaldesign.info. The problem is that mails don't even arrive at my inbox on the server. If they did, they should be there, isn't it? On the other hand, the mails that i send get to destination. And, as i also said, i have transmission and reception between my accounts. It would seem as though mails sent by third parties are simply stopped before even they can get to my mail server. Any suggestions?
                  Navaldesign

Comment

I will call you about noon your time and we will fix the problem.
                    Like Magic.....Problem Solved!
                    Last edited by VodaHost; 01-29-2006, 12:38 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I will call you about noon your time and we will fix the problem.
                      The easiest solution. I will move you to another server..........
                      Like Magic.....Problem Solved!
                      Gooooooood morning *****,

Thanks for all your efforts!
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Still no emails to my inbox on server or regular.
                        I have posted a support ticket.

Also, I can't find my post.
                        No emails here or there?? - in the Email Problems (POP, SMTP & Webmail) forum

http://www.fromtheheartofangels.com/

Comment

can I please have your ticket ID

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I'm having the same problem

Lincs
                            Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                            http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
                              I'm having the same problem

Lincs
                              Hi Linda, good morning
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X