Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dong347

selfmanagementstratigies.com

this is my first attempt at building. I have content of pages completed and pages named. In tutorial on page propeties it has one example of a page title. I assume that each page has a different title that best describes the title of that particular page. Is that right?

Re: dong347

Originally posted by dong347 View Post
    selfmanagementstratigies.com

this is my first attempt at building. I have content of pages completed and pages named. In tutorial on page propeties it has one example of a page title. I assume that each page has a different title that best describes the title of that particular page. Is that right?
    Yes a page title is exactly that.. a title for THAT particular page. This is probably one of the most important parts of your website build, getting the page titles to work for you the best possible way.

For example, if you are a mobile hairdresser in Kansas, then don't just put 'Hairdresser' as the page title...

Be more precise with the title and put something like 'Mobile Hairdresser Kansas' this will heighten your chance of good search engine results as the more specific a search, the less results the search engines have to display, therefore increasing your chance of a higher page placement.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
    X