X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible Links

Domain Name: KarenandJim.com
    Client ID#: 29293

When a couple of the pages on my website come up the links are invisible. I know they are there because when I place my cursor over the blank space and click the link suddenly appears (and works).
    How can I get the links to appear when I initially open the page?

Re: Invisible Links

Which page(s)?

I can see your links on your home page, mind you they are completely in the wrong place, they cover up the words on your page.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

What do you mean visibly appear? Do you mean underlined? Change color? You do this in page properties.. right click on a blank spot or far side of page, page properties.. you can also change your scroll bar colors etc, if your links are underlined appear in a diffent color for click , hover and visited.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The home page that sometimes appears is not the page that I published.
        The page I published has "KarenandJim.com" in the Monotype Corsiva font. Underneath is a bar, and underneath that is "Real Estate" in the Poor Richard font. And underneath that are the buttons. I have noticed that on some computers the page comes up in Times Roman and the buttons cover the "Real Estate" text.
        When I click on the "BUY" and "SELL" buttons the pages appear with all of the text except the links, there are "holes" where the linked text should appear. They are there in the text but don't appear until clicked on.

Comment

I see your links on both pages (buy) (sell) but I still see the link bar covering up your home page text. You also need to have a links bar on every page and in exactly the same place if you want a professional and consistent feel to your site.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

If users dont have the POOR RICHARD font installed on their computer it will default to a web friendly one that is installed. I see a grey navbar type thing and the KarenandJim.com, realesetate, and when i veiw source i see BV in the code.

However, when im clicking around.. i get 404... and your site.com /index.cfm

Is this what you was talking about in your other posts? Do you have some redirects going on?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X