Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help publishing pages

Hi,

I just published my home page, but I'm having trouble posting another page. I cloned the home page to another and renamed it, but it won't publish. So, what I need to know is how to publish additonal pages and how to use my home page template on my other pages (is cloning it the correct way).?

Thanks.

Re: Need help publishing pages

Originally posted by Sportsbob View Post
    Hi,

I just published my home page, but I'm having trouble posting another page. I cloned the home page to another and renamed it, but it won't publish. So, what I need to know is how to publish additonal pages and how to use my home page template on my other pages (is cloning it the correct way).?

Thanks.
    cloning it is fine, if it won't publish then you have another issue going on.

Sometimes it just takes several attempts to publish, so try a few more times. Also be careful that you are typing in your browser the correct page name.

e.g If you publish as 'products' then 'Products' won't show... save the page all lower case and then type it in the browser in lower case to view.

remember to see a particular page of your site (apart from the home page) you need to type /nameofpage.html after the domain name.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: Need help publishing pages

Thank you. It did take several times to publish some pages.

Comment

Working...
      X