• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PaulP
    Master Sergeant

• Jun 2005

Can't access my add on domaine page

Hi I am travelling today through France and cannot seem to access my website which is www.direct2view.com - and is an add on domaine to my main site. I just get a page that welcomes me to direct2view but has a load of travel links on it ! My other site on my primary domaine works ok www.punchardrenovation.com I haven't altered anything and so am bewildered as to what has happened ? Could anyone help please?
    www.punchardrenovation.com
    www.direct2view.com
    client ID 10225
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Can't access my add on domaine page

This is the holding page for VH so either your domain isn't set correctly to point to the server.. or you have not paid your hosting account bill in time.

Contact support. They will tell you.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• PaulP
      Master Sergeant

• Jun 2005

Thank you for the prompt response.

Well I certainly haven't any non payment notifications ! I have submitted a ticket to see what's going on! The problem is that I'm away from my office so hope that it can be resolved easily !

Edit. Just got an email from support saying that I need to pay !! Doh my fault as card had expired !
      www.punchardrenovation.com
      www.direct2view.com
      client ID 10225

Comment

• Marincky
        General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by PaulP View Post
        Thank you for the prompt response.

Well I certainly haven't any non payment notifications ! I have submitted a ticket to see what's going on! The problem is that I'm away from my office so hope that it can be resolved easily !

Edit. Just got an email from support saying that I need to pay !! Doh my fault as card had expired !
        LOL, you're not the first..
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X