Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simple question for a difficult solution

Hi,

I´m trying to create a bed/rooms availability page (dbase) per day/month all in one view so that people can see what we have available on any given day of the month of the year (6 month period) without having to enter a date....which if they make a reservation would update the availability information automatically.

Any simple solutions or dbase creator in BV?

Thanks
    Hubovetz

Re: simple question for a difficult solution

No.. NO simple solutions. However you could create this with open realty which is included in your fantastico. Accepting reservations on line is another can of worms. You would also need dedicated ip and ssl for keeping and retaining credit card and payment info along with personal info.. which is why MOST complanies invest in the software needed to do this, or related online travel accredited agencies to do the bookings for them.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Karen,

Got the CC covered for now. What is fantastico? Why or for what do I need a dedicated IP?

Comment

fantastico installs software that is included in your hosting package.

YOU DONT have the cc covered for now unless you are using paypal. YOU CANNOT take that info online without a dedicated ip to install an SSL Certificate on it. You must have this even if you use paypal for final payment to encrypt the customers personal information and their cc numbers. You need a merchant account of some sort to online processing.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks, I already have an e-commerce account through a third party that I used to use when I had my Limousine Service. All transactions a processed through their site. Will have to see how there new shopping cart features are as I haven´t used it in a while.

Is there a way to see open realty before I set up my hosting account; to get an idea.
          Karl

Comment

No .... no visitors are allowed in Client Areas such as the Fantastico! feature in our Control Panels.....

Maybe you can see what you need to at this Demo ??
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X