• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saml0302
    Sergeant

• Nov 2008

Publishing changes

Hi, my pages are all successfully published and can be viewed on the Internet.. however I went into BV to make some colour changes.. I changed the colour of the logo, the background and the opted for a different type and colour menu.

Of the 7 pages, 5 have all published successfully with 100% of the changes, however the first two pages Index and The Villa, seem not to want to publish the change of menu colour...all other changes are successful... I've tried closing BV and reloading it.... have tried saving pages over and over.. but to no avail... please help! It's odd that some of the changes have been successful, but not the menu bar colour/type..
  • Saml0302
    Sergeant

• Nov 2008

Re: Publishing changes

You need domain don't you... www.villaharlequinprovence.com

Comment

• Marincky
      General

• Apr 2006

Every page looks the same colours to me? Sometimes you don't always see the changes yourself at once, especially if you had the site open in the first place... don't forget, this is the first time I clicked on your site today and so I will be more likely to see the changes than you will (as silly as that seems)
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Saml0302
        Sergeant

• Nov 2008

Hi, I've just opened the website again.... if you look closely.... the menu bars are orange on the HOME and THE VILLA pages, but sky blue on every one after that...

Comment

• Saml0302
          Sergeant

• Nov 2008

I've opened the website on my husbands laptop and as you say on his computer it shows as blue menu everywhere..... how is it possible that on mine the first two pages remain orange? That is so weird

Comment

• Marincky
            General

• Apr 2006

It will change don't worry, you have a cached page thats all.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
            X