Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP address problem

hello....
    I've already have two different domains and now I've bought the third one. The problem is that I don't have necessary IP address listed in bluevoda when I try to publish the site. I've already have had that problem with my second domain and I've just downloaded the latest version of bluevoda and that was it. I've done the same this time (I think bluevoda 10.12 version) but I still don't have the necessary IP address. Please help!!!! thanks...maja

Re: IP address problem

What's your IP address ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have this same problem my ip ends in 132

Comment

The only server with IP address ending in 132 is Voda31, with IP address 208.43.222.132 . This, however, has been included in BV already, so please download the latest BV version and install it over the one you have.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X