• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RAFA
    Corporal

• Nov 2008

Guestbook login????

I have created a guestbook no problems there but now I've got a unwanted entry that needs to be deleted.

The option for admin login is not displayed on the 1st page of guestbook how can i get into the guestbook to delete the unwanted entry without the admin login showing.
    I know that there is a control panel for the guestbook but i cannot remember how i accessed it last time.

If I canot get entry will I have to make another guestbook and will I be able to keep the entrys already made if I can how is this accomplished.

Thanks for your time

• D'son
    Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: Guestbook login????

Go back to the page you created the guest book, double right click on the guest book itself, the properties window will open, check the admin login and enter the password you want. Save the page and republish, now you can go into your site and at the bottom of your guest book will be the link for the log in.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• RAFA
      Corporal

• Nov 2008

Re: Guestbook login????

Thanks to get back to me on this I haven't got the original page as it was upload using Viper.
      I have now found the Admin login page and now I have another problem I can not remember the password for it is their any way to reset this password to default password from viper.

Comment

Working...
      X