Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expected support ticket response time?

Hi. I am new to voda host. I love the the editor and the simplicity of use of this whole company. My question is, how long does it generally take to get feed back from placing a support ticket. My website and email has been down for a good portion of the day because voda31 one has been down for most of the day. My domain is mngunclass.com I have students trying to sign up for a class I have coming up on the 6th of December and do not have any info on as to when I can check my email (where my class registration are sent). Is there a genral time frame in which I can expect some feed back on the status of voda31 server. Thanks in advance for your help!
    Jayson

Re: expected support ticket response time?

VodaSupport generally replies to Tickets within hours, but if volume is high, it may take up to 24 hours to properly respond.

However, your website and Voda31 are both functioning properly, and the server can be accessed normally.

Your Webmail access is also functioning, and can be accessed using this link > www.mngunclass.com/webmail/

You are most likely experiencing connection difficulties (is it snowing in/around MN?), and/or common browser caching which you can clear easily yourself > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/per...r-caching.html

After repeated unsuccessful attempts to Logon, the Server automatically assumes you are attempting to hack and will refuse access to your unique IP. In this case, you will need to contact Support to readmit your IP.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I have tried from serveral computers (on the same network). I can not even ping voda 32. For some reason my ip must be blocked. How do I summit a trouble ticket to get this resolved? What I mean is, how do I explain in the trouble ticket? Thanks again for your help! Jayson

Comment

Submit a Ticket

"Domain Name: mnguns.com User Name: xxxxxxx Password: xxxxxxxxx
        Subject: cPanel Lockout
        I cannot logon to my cPanel, and since my website is reportedly visible by others and the server login appears for others normally, I must assume my IP has been blocked. Please release the server security settings blocking my IP?
        Thank you!"

PS: Being locked out of cPanel should not prevent you from accessing Webmail, Jayson, as long as it was properly set up to begin with.

Comment

I have placed the support ticket. Thanks again for your help. FWIW I was not able to get to my webmail from my current IP

I tested on a different network and could log in so I am sure my IP is the issue now and once it is released I will be back in business. :)

Comment

Your were correct. My IP has been unblocked and all is good. Thanks Vasili!

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X