new web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new web site

okay, I upload the art that I did for my new website. I thought the address was art.hawaiionyourown.com but it can't be accessed that way. Does anyone know how I can access my new site?
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: new web site

How did you uploaded it?

Via Bluevoda or
    Via Ftp
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

If it is a new website it should have a domain all of it's own? Or is it a subdomain?
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

It is a subdomain. I used ftp to upload. I made a folder called art in My documents and uploaded it in public_html.
        www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

I believe you have to create the folder using the sub domain icon in your control panel first
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I have now created the folder and it shows that everything is in place. But, when I go to publish from the blue voda page it won't accept my password. The ftp will though. I thought the two were the same.
            www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

you are probably putting the wrong publish folder name, what are you typing in the folder field?

Comment

I click on the publish icon and type in the username and password. It doesn't accept the password. However the ftp accepts it.
                www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

you are probably putting the wrong publish folder name, what are you typing in the folder field? deja vu...

Comment

The IP address was incorrect. Thanks for your help.
                    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Working...
                    X