back up site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back up site

how do i back up my website thats already been published an also the ones that have not been published that are in my blue website builder so that i dont lose any of them if something was to happen ?

Re: back up site

They are on your computer at home/office , just save them on a disk.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Any experienced members out there? Need help building my site. Help is appreatiated.
      Christopher D. Curtin

Comment

re: back up site

Any experienced members out there? Need help building my site. Help is appreatiated
        Christopher D. Curtin

Comment

Originally posted by swell
          Any experienced members out there? Need help building my site. Help is appreatiated
          There are lots of experienced members here. But you don't really expect that we get on like that, building your site? Please watch the tutorials, come and post when you have a problem, but please don't ask anyone to build the site for you unless you're ready to pay for it.

To start, please go in: http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X