Posting additional pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting additional pages

Hello there, I have successfully set up a site using BlueVoda software, or about 10 pages in size (not alot of photos), I recently tried to update the site by renewing some old pages and adding some extra ones.

Renewing the old ones has worked fine, however when I publish the new ones, and it says "Published successfully", I cannot navigate to them either within the site or by typing the address directly, and simply get a 404, Not Found error.

I thought I may reached a maximum site size so deleted a few old pages using the FTP connection, but this has not improved things.

Not sure what to try next, please help.

Delf

Re: Posting additional pages

Check the name of the pages matches the links exactly. Look for upper lowercase etc. Try republishing.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Tried that still no joy, all in lower case, and i've tried republishing it several times.
      Even if I'd messed up the links, I should be able to navigate to it directly surely?

Delf

Comment

Can we have a link to a page that doesn't show?????
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Delphington View Post

Spot the difference.

Comment

ho ho ho indeed, i knew it'd be something like that, thanks for the help :)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X