Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some question-still learning

I have some few questions and can anyone PLEASE help me:

1- Is it possible to look at my website to see whether the link is correct or not when I'm linking my pages together-is it working properly as i expected or not BEFORE i publish it? (If I use hyperlink, that'll only be for text and images only correct?)

2- Can I edit my site after i publish it? if so, how?

3- How do I make the site be edited online by someone else rather than myself?
    Working on Major Project and I hope BlueVoda can ease the process for making a website

Re: Some question-still learning

Originally posted by vengeance View Post
    I have some few questions and can anyone PLEASE help me:

1- Is it possible to look at my website to see whether the link is correct or not when I'm linking my pages together-is it working properly as i expected or not BEFORE i publish it? (If I use hyperlink, that'll only be for text and images only correct?)

You Can use the preview button to look at the layout of your site but your links won't work until you have published.

2- Can I edit my site after i publish it? if so, how?

Yes, very simple. Open the page (s), make your changes and republish that page (s)

You Can't. If you have used BV to build your site, another person can only make changes if they have BV downloaded on their PC too, if they have all your page files and images sent to them and they have your publishing log in details.

Hope that helps
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

You Can't. If you have used BV to build your site, another person can only make changes if they have BV downloaded on their PC too, if they have all your page files and images sent to them and they have your publishing log in details.

**Not entirely true Marincky, If he/she is using Soho Launch then he/she can give someone else the username and password which will allow them to make any changes from anywhere (I would gather in the world.) However if they are using BlueVoda then your statement holds true.

-Dont you just love the minor details? :)

Regards,
      DM

Comment

Originally posted by DM Owner View Post

**Not entirely true Marincky, If he/she is using Soho Launch then he/she can give someone else the username and password which will allow them to make any changes from anywhere (I would gather in the world.) However if they are using BlueVoda then your statement holds true.

-Dont you just love the minor details? :)

Regards,
        DM
        Agree..
        That's why I worte:

You Can't. If you have used BV to build your site,
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

tou·ché

Comment

Oh, those minor details catch us all at times......................lol
            Have fun
            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
            Newbies / Beginners Forum
            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

okay...so the summary of all my questions are, I can't somehow link them together BEFORE I publish it but, the good news is that I can republish it with no cost being added correct? And my site could be change by someone else as long as they have BV in their computers- with which I should give also my log in detail correct?

i was wondering, what do you exactly mean by 'log in detail' ? you mean my domain name and password? and speaking about domain, I'm just curious...can I change the domain name to something else after I publish my site?
              Working on Major Project and I hope BlueVoda can ease the process for making a website

Comment

can anyone answer me please?!!

Comment

Why do you want to change the domain name AFTER you have built the site?

If you need to change it .. change it NOW before you do anything else. You need to put in a support ticket for this. Next time you must plan ahead!!

Comment

oohh...aite aite...ahhaa...it was just a "curiosity" ok...so everything i just summarize was correct right?

Comment

Yes

Comment

thanx!!!

Comment

You're Welcome

Comment

Working...
                          X