Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

email address into Outlook "new message" box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email address into Outlook "new message" box?

Hi,
    I have managed to get the contact email address given on our website to automatically open a "new message" box in Outlook when the email adress is clicked (via a hyperlink set to "mail to"). I also added the email address in the URL box during this process. But.....the Outlook message box opens without the email address in the "To" box. Am I asking the impossible?
    AJD

Re: email address into Outlook "new message" box?

Originally posted by AJD
    Hi,
    I have managed to get the contact email address given on our website to automatically open a "new message" box in Outlook when the email adress is clicked (via a hyperlink set to "mail to"). I also added the email address in the URL box during this process. But.....the Outlook message box opens without the email address in the "To" box. Am I asking the impossible?
    AJD
    You have not given your link your email adress. Select the object ot text that links to your email, right click it and go to Object properties, chose Link, and after the "mailto:" add your email address
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

your hyperlink should be mailto:You@YourDomain.com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
        your hyperlink should be mailto:You@YourDomain.com
        Hi *****, got you on the fly!
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you both,
          I had written the email address in but had deleted "mail to" before it!
          AJD

Comment

Working...
          X