• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hamiz
    Sergeant

• Dec 2008

Linking pages

Hi! I am truely new to website building. I hve used BV and successfully published my site http://www.aphrase4you.com I played around with the publishing and editing at the same time and are enjoying it. I watched the video tutorials and followed the instructions to link my pages e.g. www.aphrase4you.com/aboutme.html unfortunately the page doesnt show except the index things on it. Please help me. Thanks
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Linking pages

republish again, some of your page items are missing
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Hamiz
      Sergeant

• Dec 2008

Hi Rmsy! Indeed the page is not yet complete. I was just eager to see the product immediately before it is 100% completed. I wanted to see the result when hyperlinking to another page immediately. First i tried with aboutme.html Anyway I am going to publish it again i.e. both pages as you instructed me to. And, we will see.

Comment

• Hamiz
        Sergeant

• Dec 2008

I published aboutme.html page but as us usual 'The webpage can not be found' For a week now i have tried different changes, of course trying to figure out what is taught in the tutorial. I give up trying on my own thus i am posting here.

Comment

• Marincky
          General

• Apr 2006

this will be something very simple staring at you. Check the name of the page, is it exactly 'aboutme' or maybe it's 'Aboutme' or about_me etc etc.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Hamiz
            Sergeant

• Dec 2008

The page is saved as aphrase4you.aboutme. In the navigation bar it is About Me. In the property box it is http://www.aphrase4you/aboutme.html

Comment

• Marincky
              General

• Apr 2006

The page should be saved as just 'aboutme'

Comment

• Hamiz
                Sergeant

• Dec 2008

Yes! Yes! thank you Ramsey. Finally i can see the page. I think this is not clearly explained in the tutorial. and from the post sent by these users with similar problem, this might be the cause. Thank you again.

Comment

• Marincky
                  General

• Apr 2006

You're welcome

Comment

Working...
                  X